Little baby GIRLS!

Conrad has really grown a love for Brankos "tonie box." You can put different characters on it (as seen in Conrads hand) and some tell stories, others play music. When St. Nick came to our house, he brought the boys new Paw Patrol tonies! We got Marshall and Skye. I thought Branko would think it was so cool to be able to listen to a Paw Patrol episode, but I stand mistaken.


There have been a lot of new baby girls in our lives and Conrad is loving every minute of it! Here he is with his cousin, Zoe.


Branko has been doing a great job putting his coat and shoes away. He even got his shoes on by himself and can now put his coat on by himself!

It may not be the right foot in the shoe, but this mom doesn't care and loves that he can get them on himself (sometimes...when he wants).

We had some 50 degree days and it was time to get the boys outside. We've had a contractor at our house almost every day of the week, so I was thankful I could bring the boys outside to stay out of his way.

Here is our bathroom! I forgot to get a pic when the tub wasn't in, but its been gutted and now it's time to rebuild!


Another day, another trip to the zoo, and of course, a train ride.

We had my mom's side of the family's Christmas party a few weeks ago. It was so much fun and the boys enjoyed playing with Emery and Evelyn's toys!

My cousin Bridget always gets the kids matching jammies. Branko refused to put his on, however, he still does wear his Christmas jammies from last year!

Auntie Jen!


I think it's so cute seeing the boys just lounge in this chair.

My friend Kelli delivered a baby GIRL! I got to be her nurse again! :) 
She didn't find out this time, I love a surprise! 

Meet baby girl, Blake! Derek didn't care to cut the cord, so I got to do the honor!

A few days later we had my siblings christmas at my sister Jodi's house where ALL SEVEN of us were in town for the celebration. Those photos didn't upload to my computer for some reason, looks like you'll have to stay tuned for those.

The following day we went to Breakfast with Santa at the Pfister Hotel. It was a very well organized and the boys did great. Branko was able to make some Christmas ornaments with beads. Our table was right next to the dessert and hot chocolate bar. Needless to say, I think we ate about 6 cake pops.

Conrad just learned to high five!

Warming up to Santa.. Looks like the picture of Branko actually sitting on Santas lap didn't upload. I guess you'll have to stay tuned for that too.

Conrad wasn't feeling well and didn't make it to my sisters for the Christmas party, but he did get to enjoy Uncle Jeff's pasta the next day!
A few days ago Conrad got to meet baby Ruby, another baby girl that has entered our lives. This is Iris' little sister (one of my co workers). Branko was at daycare this day, so we did a little coffee date at Mariah's house.


Iris is 2.5 years old and Conrad was almost as tall as her. We've got some tall boys!


Baby Ruby flicking the camera off.

After visiting Ruby, we had to make a trip to Home Depot to do a few returns. We were there again today and will probably be there again this weekend. Conrad sure loved looking at the lights!

Afterwards, we had a meeting at one of the middle schools with the speech pathologist to discuss Branko's speech evaluation. Looks like he does qualify and will be meeting with Ms Angela every Monday while he's at daycare. Branko has and knows a lot of words, but has a hard time putting them all together and creating 3-4 worded sentences and when he tries, it's very difficult to understand. 

My friend Gina is the vice principal at the middle school that we had to go to, so we were able to do a surprise visit with her while we were there!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First smiles!

Christmas in Florida!

Ozarks 2023!