A little bit of life in Feb/March

 

Someone got into the red paint post bath..

Fun trip to the library



This wall had them entertained for a while





Conrads a bit more of a nurturer than his brother

Get in m belly!
Farm fresh eggs from Taylor!

Branko has been a huge super hero lover these days. He has 6 stretchy small super heros that I actually got for Conrad for valentines day. The material its made out of gets full of lint and hair, so Branko gives them "baths".



Playing with the outdoor lights.


There was a crazy storm one night and Branko set up Hulk/Ironman in the window to watch the storm with him. I thought I had a picture of it, I guess not!



Pics from school :)
Our photo frame is always a big hit with the boys



Panera (or First Watch) with Grandma


Conrad is so proud of himself getting the coins in the piggy bank


A normal night in super hero capes and Conrad climbing on the end table/couch

My oldest is getting too big to carry :(


Enjoying a rare solo bath


Culvers, yummmm






Enjoying the spring air!





Conrad is now independent going up the ladder and down the slide himself! It took us a lot longer to earn the trust for Branko to not fall.
Branko had his first ear infection. He asked to put a bandaid on his ear before we knew, sent him to school the next day, and he started to run a fever and just laid on the floor at school. Scheduled an urgent care visit and antibiotics were started. I think he wore a bandaid on his ear for a week.


I was on a smoothie king kick for a while
Branko helped me make cupcakes, guess who chose the color we made the frosting. Green like the Hulk!

Auntie Kristen pulled some strings and I was able to go on the ice for a bit with Branko, it didn't last long, but he went on the ice!


Another cake made for a co-worker's birthday. Since I didn't get a great pic of the gender reveal cake, here's another!


A cold Sunday day calls for a childrens museum day











Afterwards, we went to Oakland Gyro's, Patrick and I's first date spot (not official, but late night snack lets just call it)




Pics from school. I've gotta say, I'm pretty proud of myself for this hulk valentines day box!


Not Conrad's best picture, but we went to a local Mexican restaurant near by our Valentines Day dinner. Conrad took the salsa and was eating it by the handful. I think it ended up being too spicy for him and he just started screaming. Luckily there were other families nearby and this place brings out the food SO fast, that it wasn't a big deal.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First smiles!

Ozarks 2023!