Conrad is T H R E E months!

Conrad is now three months old and I have officially started working again, a new position, but still at the same place. I now have a desk job and no longer have to work weekends, holidays, or pick up call shifts :)







We got some new ikea shelves to organize and make playing with toys easier and less overwhelming. Patrick and I raced on who could build it faster. Patrick cut his finger and got stuck at one of the first steps, so I helped him, but then I got stuck with the very last step, so we'll call it a wash.
I cannot believe how fast he has grown!
My second to last day of maternity leave, the boys and I went to my parents so Branko could try out his new sleeping arrangement since he's too big/refuses to go in the pack and play. He played/read his books for awhile and eventually fell asleep. Unfortunately, it's the only time he's actually napped at my parents, sorry mom and dad!

Branko sure loves his baby Conrad






"Mom! Help me!"


The last week of my maternity leave, Patrick and I were not feeling well. Patrick vomited one day and another day I had zero energy with abdominal pain. I was surprised the boys didn't catch anything. I felt like I had been sick since we got back from Florida over Christmas. Then, the night before I was supposed to be back to work, Branko started feeling warm to me and was very whiney with lots of complaints that just kept getting worse. This picture was taken moments before he vomited all over me. We luckily made it to the bathroom, but I felt so bad for him. Patrick had already called in sick 2 days the prior week and I was about to go back to work, so luckily Pat had a light day and was able to still work while Branko was home. Conrad went to my parents-eased them into having 3 kids 2 and under! Branko was good as new the next day, but had a slight fever at night and was good to go the next day.


Conrad's first time in the high chair! How is he big enough to do this!?


Branko's second day of soccer, it didn't go as well as the first, someone needs to work on his listening ears and following direction from adults. We signed Branko up for day care which he starts in a week! Wish us luck!



After soccer practice, it was Bennett's 2nd birthday party! Branko went home for a nap and Conrad and I went to the party. Bennett did a great job trying to blow out the candle!



We got to take home a balloon from the party, which is now stuck in our family room ceiling fan. If you've been to our house, you know that it's not a very easy task to unwind the balloon from the tall ceilings! 

Branko's naked here because he has a bad diaper rash from being sick. I also like to see if he's ready to be potty trained-he's not! He won't even sit on the potty. I found him in the hallway by the bathroom smearing his pee around the floor with the balloon like it was finger paint!
Branko's christmas present came in the mail, here's the refrigerator that goes with his kitchen. I think he likes it?

I had to snap a pic to remember this double chin of Conrads!
We've had a pretty mild January so far, and it's been fantastic! It's really made the slowest month of the year feel just a bit faster. Branko and I went for a walk last Sunday. I haven't taken just Branko for a walk since not being pregnant. I felt brave not bringing his little push car or stroller and thought, it's been 3 months, he'll be able to stay on the side walk and not throw any temper tantrums. Boy was I wrong! I had to carry him for half a mile because of his temper tantrum. There's a golden retriever that sits in his front yard that is very sweet and the family doesn't mind people petting him. Well, this particular day, he was in their backyard behind the fence and Branko did not want to say good bye.
Branko never naps with me anymore, had to document this!


Playtime at Grandmas, I think this was before the diaper fight
Someone is big enough for his bumbo chair! 


As you know, I can't just pick one picture! Conrad has been consistently sleeping the night-well with a few pacifier re-applications, and is usually up around 530ish. Ill take it! Conrad has been giggling more, loves his bouncy chair, and enjoys playing in his play mat.




Rocking his new sweatshirt from Auntie Mary!
Conrad and I met baby Otto (my friend Taylor and John) newest addition. We both are officially official boy moms 
Branko enjoys taking his clothes out of his dresser, even using his mouth as an additional hand.
While Conrad and I met Otto, Branko went out to breakfast with my parents. Nora didn't have school this day, so we all got to go out for lunch at Olive Garden. We usually put Branko on the inside of a booth or high chair, so I was a bit nervous about the chair and hi running away-but he did well with the help of electronics. He seems to act much more mature when Nora is around, thanks Nora! These two are very hard to photograph together.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First smiles!

New Beginnings

Christmas in Florida!