Daisy Award/5th Anniversary/Virginia

The neighbors behind us sent me the pictures of our house beneath the double rainbow. 

I received the Daisy Award at work. It's one of the most honorable awards you can get as a nurse. A patient needs to nominate you and write a letter stating why you should receive this award. Froedtert makes a pretty big deal about this and makes you feel so special. Here I am with a few of the leaders. 


We also got cinnabons, which were delicious!
Zoo a la carte fell over our anniversary weekend. Different food vendors set up tents and lots of live music everywhere. Admission was included with our zoo pass. First thing I wanted was a funnel cake and an blue raspberry icee-which Branko drank. I heard the fried alligator was delicious. 


Bump update.
Branko and Patrick picked out this outfit, Branko picked the top and Patrick picked the orange bottoms... Look how big Branko looks in these pictures!


Breakfast with Grandma/Grandpa
Daniel Tiger with my boys
Patrick and I spent the night in Chicago for our 5th wedding anniversary. While we were away, Branko slept at my parents and they were able to go to a car show down by the lake.

This is my future. Shirtless boys and bag of snacks.
Branko also got to go to the park by the lake before we picked him up from Grandma/Grandpas. We've been in speech with Branko since May and he recently is picking up more words. One of which is Grandpa! He's officially said Grandpa before mama, little stinker! His favorite word is dada though, he's got that one down!
Yummy plain greek yogurt!




More pictures from zoo a la carte!



<3




Pictures from our night in Chicago. We purposely got a super nice hotel that had a roof top pool. It was forecasted to rain ALL day, there was about an hour and a half stretch of sun, so we hurried back to the hotel to enjoy the sunshine by the pool.
We went to a nice steak restaurant near our hotel, BLVD. The restaurant served champagne (and sparking apple cider) shortly after taking our seats. I was so full after splitting a soup and salad, I didn't get to enjoy my expensive steak. All my organs are in my chest making for very little room.
While we were out for the day, I noticed one of Patrick's cousins from Washington DC was also in Chicago. They had dinner reservations near ours, so we met up with them between our dinner reservations. These two were getting married 2 weeks after this picture in Richmond, VA. I'm so happy we got to see them before their wedding because I knew we wouldn't get to see much of them for their actual wedding. 
 

We spent a lot of time at the splash pad towards the end of summer. I'm sad it's closed now.




There was crown molding in our guest room that looked awful because it wasn't really crown molding. My dad took it all down, smoothed out the area, and repainted the entire room-including the whole ceiling-again.
After one coat. Still currently working on the nursery-pics to come soon!
Branko likes to creep on the neighbors when they're playing outside. It is so cute to see them play through the fence.
Cameron/Kelli came over for a visit. Branko was not very happy if I was around Cameron, only he could touch him.

Kelli brought over some Paielli's donuts/cookies.. yummmm

I told you, lots of splash pad days..




Teething boy.

I loved this little outfit on Branko


"Dad here's my firetruck" 

Branko and I went for a lake walk with one of my co-workers, Joanna. She's due with a little boy in January. Stay tuned for get togethers with that little guy! Here we are attempting to fly a kite.



More pictures of my daisy award.

Lastly, the few pictures I have from Patricks cousin's Kaleigh's wedding. Such a beautiful venue.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First smiles!

Christmas in Florida!

Ozarks 2023!