Baby D 2 making his/her debut October 25th 2022!

I seem to have a thing with 25. My birthday is 6/25, Branko's is 9/25 (his due date), and this next baby due 10/25! 

Branko is going to be a big brother! I am not sure he is ready for it as he mostly throws his doll on the floor, but he's slowly starting to share his snacks/drink with the doll. I have a video of us showing Branko the ultrasound picture and he picked it up and threw it on the floor!

As of right now, I plan to do a repeat c-section when I'm 39 weeks, so around 10/18. We'll see how it all plays out.

I told my family the weekend before Easter when my side celebrated since my parents were going down to Texas to visit my brother and his family for the holiday. Branko wore his "Big Bro" t shirt and was supposed to be holding his "How to be a big brother" book with the ultrasound photo in it, but he wanted to hold his sleep sack instead. Here he is in his outfit before the big reveal.

Here we are on St Patricks day for our first ultrasound! Branko was at my parents house with my dad and sister. I told them I had to get a cavity filled-which I was actually supposed to this day, but had to cancel.
We took a picture at the first and last prenatal visit with Branko, and it was fun to see the changes.
There's our little gummy bear. My gut is thinking this one is going to be a boy, so we shall see!
Back to Brankos cute shirt. I could not get a good photo of him in it! 

The kids got to do an Easter egg hunt-Branko was more interested in running towards the pond and falling down the hill. He was NOT happy with me when we had to go inside. 


Proof of running and falling down the hill. Between him and Bennett, one of them was falling.

Branko wanted to be by Grandpa and wanted him to give him some of his sparkling water.
Here's Branko's big brother t shirt. The boys are playing with a part of Branko's Easter Basket gifts, bubbles!




Now Branko gets to push Nora around.


I took a video telling my family, Kristen noticed Branko's t shirt instantly. Patrick told his mom and sister the following weekend on Easter, but its all on video!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First smiles!

Christmas in Florida!

Ozarks 2023!