Peppa Pig, Little Sprouts, Library

I thought I would utilize some of my instagram toddler activities that I have found. This lasted a whole 5 seconds..

Ready for his bath!








A picture of all my high school friends (plus Taylor) showering Kelli's baby boy!

Crazy hair post bath!


Play tine with Eddie!

One day Branko was not feeling well and had a fever all day. I know they say fever is not a sign of teething, but I don't believe it..
Sometimes we go for walks down the street, most of the time we only make it about 4 houses before he insists on playing in the neighbors driveway or running in the street.



I thought I would see how he reacted to being in his jumper... hates it.





Lindsey and I took our boys to Little Sprouts play cafe in Shorewood. Coffee and letting your kid run around and play, what more could you ask for?! It was perfect for the boys' age group. At first Branko just enjoyed playing with the bathroom doors.




Stealing Charlie's snacks, even though they had the SAME snack.



We also went to Peppa Pig World in Schaumburg, this place was a bit too old for Branko, we were maybe there for a half hour. They had a lot of play houses and Branko would slip and fall and bang his head, not so fun.



I thought I would try and get a photo of these two in their matching jerseys as I think this was the last game the niners were in?


Branko getting to meet my friend Jackie's daughter, Ella. We went for a walk and he got to nap at their house for nearly 3 hours!


Branko was in a big salami phase, all he would eat were salami and pickles!

Watching Encanto for the first time..
Another Charlie/Branko day, helping Lindsey clean!




I LOVE SALAMI!

We rearranged our basement to make it more open for Branko to run around and play. He loves going down there!
I also took Branko to the library thinking he would love it... but he mostly just liked running around with the garbage bin...


Fun at Grandma and Grandpas!

Branko is a lucky boy and gets to go out to breakfast with my parents a lot, here he is "helping" Grandpa pay the bill.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First smiles!

Christmas in Florida!

Ozarks 2023!