6 Months, Zoo days, Easter

These photos are a little out of order, but it'll do. At least they're getting uploaded, right? Branko is now 6 months old! I had to cancel our 6 month appointment because I was scheduled to work, so he just had his appointment yesterday (4/12). He weights 15 lb 15.4oz (31st percentile) and 27in (52nd percentile). Looks like we have a skinnier guy on our hands. Branko has just started solids this month. His first food was avocado, I sliced it into long pieces, but it was too slippery to pick up. Then I steamed broccoli for him to get his little hands on, that was a little better. I felt like he wasn't getting much, not that he needs any substantial amount of food at this time, but I wanted him to actually eat, so I started pureeing everything. So far he's had green beans, carrots, oatmeal, and sweet potatoes. He LOVES sweet potatoes. It's been fun making our own food! He also loves to touch peoples faces, especially dads beard. We began sleep training this month, we've been putting him to sleep at 7pm and he usually wakes up between 5:30 and 6:30, I'm going to call that a win! Branko got his first cold this past month on Easter, which kind of put our sleep training on the back burner, we had a slumber party for two nights in Branko's room, because, well, we're nervous first time parents. Branko had a pretty high fever and was vomiting, so we called the ped's office in a frantic and they asked for the name, and Patrick said, "Branko Beronja." Oops, wrong Branko!


We've had some pretty awesome spring weather, one Saturday, I got flexed off of work, so we went to Millaeger's to buy some vegetable seeds for our garden this summer. Little did we know, there was a farmers market, with live music, and some tap beer. It kind of felt like life was normal again. Last year, we spent a lot of time at Millaegers, because it was considered and "essential" store, that's when we started really getting into gardening. 


Nice weather, calls for a day at the zoo. Branko slept through most of it, as soon as he woke up, it was time to see the giraffes and elephants!



Jackie and I used to work together at St. Luke's. Her husband, Andrew, hadn't yet met Branko, so we planned a day for lunch and hanging out. 

Walks with my guy!


I got this toy from a co-worker, and I've gotta say, I think it's what helped Branko learn how to sit up. Thanks alien toy.

First time sitting up with nothing behind him!


Notice the donuts getting farther away with each month...
I love this picture of these too, Branko looks so proud of his dad.
Big boy sitting in his chair at Grandma and Grandpas.
Ailen guy again.


Another day at the zoo with Louie! Louie's mom and I went to nursing school together. Louie's going to have a little sister any day now! He's going to be a good big brother, he kept hugging Branko and wanting to pick him up and walk around with him. 


It's hard to get Uncle Scott to smile in pictures, but I somehow caught it!


Rocking his cousin's, Ava, sunglasses from when she was a babe.

<3 <3


Someone was a little more interested in his bib than his oatmeal. He's come a long way with eating since this picture!



Charlie and Branko!







A little out of order, but Louie just couldn't get enough of Branko!


Happy boy!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First smiles!

Christmas in Florida!

Ozarks 2023!