February Randoms

Big Crystal Palace fan.



I love when he wakes up smiley!
My grandma Helen's dog, Emma, recently passed away. She had a white westie. She recently just got this new dog. Its the Toto dog from Wizard of Oz! Her name is Holly. (I'm pretty sure she named her Holly, I know she changed her original name, if it's not Holly, I'll just look back at this post and laugh).

FaceTime fun while at work. This is how he normally looks during his bath, right hand in his mouth the whole time.
Branko also had this little seat, which he hates, but we're trying!
This picture was taken after a massive blow out. His shirt says, "Shits and Giggles."



We recently started to transition Branko out of his swaddle. Naps have been a bit more of a challenge when you have control over your arms!
My mom made Branko this quilt. It's a turtle. I'll have to get a better picture of it, but he loves touching it during tummy time/ playing!

:) <3



I borrowed a few different sleepers from my friend Katie to see which ones worked best for us. People rave about this one, but it makes me so nervous that he'll roll over and get stuck face down in his crib. He hasn't rolled from back to tummy yet, but he loves to look over his right shoulder and kick his legs, its only a matter of time!
Here's that pouty face again! The other day, Patrick had just showered and trimmed his beard and Branko gave the biggest pouty face. I agree, dad does look a little different with wet hair and a trimmed beard. 



Max came over last weekend to meet Branko. I used to watch Max last year once a week for my friends Taylor/John. It's crazy how big Max looks from the last time I saw him on his birthday back in September! These two are a year and 5 days apart. I can't wait to watch these two grow up together. 

Branko slept during most of the time they were over, I ended up waking him up so they could see each other! (Notice the blue mushroom again?)






Auntie Jodi got Branko the keys to her, Ava, and Nora's heart for valentines day!

Crosby watching over his (second) favorite duo.



After uploading all of these photos, I've realized Branko wears his soccer jerseys A LOT! I suppose there are games multiple times a week, but time to change things up!


Patrick made a surf and turf for our valentines day dinner. It may have looked a little different this year, but the food sure was delicious. We've been spoiled by normally having our Traeger make the steaks, but it's completely covered in snow, so we improvised. By we, I mean Patrick. If you have an air fryer, air fry your Brussel sprouts, you won't be disappointed! Branko slept during our dinner, I feel like we've had to fight him a little bit harder to get to sleep without being swaddled, but we're getting there! 


Sunday morning snuggles in bed



This photo was from Saturday night, this is now the fun we have on Saturday nights. Branko was very relaxed and enjoyed floating around.  

We're all caught up! Until next time.... Thanks to Branko for sleeping peacefully during all of these blog updates!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First smiles!

Christmas in Florida!

Ozarks 2023!