Besties

Remember that cute little baby I delivered back in August, here he is! These two are 7 weeks apart. This is Lindsey's little guy, Charlie. Lindsey and I met in orientation at Froedtert. We sat next to each other on the  first day and realized we had a ton in common. 

Here's the mushroom again!


"No more pictures mom, you're embarrassing me!"
The last time this picture was taken, there was a pretty big size difference between the two!


Here's the before on the same blanket back in the beginning of October.


Lindsey and Branko

More Nora snuggles! I just love these two together!

Branko's first time meeting Bennett! I don't think he'll be able to hold him much longer!!
Snuggles with Auntie Kristen!
Yay for pictures of Bennett and Branko!




I forgot to crop this one, but I thought Branko looked a lot like me in this picture :)


Rocking his new Snap-on gear from Uncle Gerry! Twist and Shout!
We recently starting watching the Tiger Woods documentary on HBO and it said that he held his first club when he was 3 months old. We thought Branko needed his own set, right now he likes to try and put the clubs in his mouth. 
Photos from his 4 month photoshoot, I just love his hat that Patrick got him for Christmas.


Working on his golf skills
Sneak peak of some photos from Kelli's wedding. I can't remember if I uploaded these already, even if I did, these deserve another post!


The packers lost the NFC championship game, but we had fun eating dips and hanging out!


Branko had his 4 month check up. He is now 15lb 0.2oz (40th percentile) and 25in (66th percentile). Looks like we have a tall and skinny boy so far. Our ped recommended to keep breastfeeding until he's 6 months, but we're excited to start solids soon! Branko received his next round of vaccines, these pictures in his jersey are the next day after his vaccines, he was happy and content... and then he started screaming and developed a fever. A few doses of tylenol and snuggles with mom did the trick. I was worried he was going to be up all night because he slept all day, but he slept the longest stretch he's ever done, 9.5 hours!




The next day he got to hang out with Bennett again!




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First smiles!

Christmas in Florida!

Ozarks 2023!