Christmas and more December randoms

Play time with my little guy!

I ordered us matching Christmas pajamas back in the middle of November, I didn't realize I was ordering from a Chinese company until I checked out/paid and the receipt was all in Chinese symbols! I looked up reviews and people stated that it was a legit website, which it indeed was, it just took 5 weeks for them to get delivered! We got them a few days before Christmas, thankfully! Branko's fit super funny, but I think the picture turned out cute!



My mom got Branko this bib, our little ginger bread boy!


3 months old on Christmas Day! I missed Branko's first Christmas since it was my 2nd day back at work. My first day was supposed to be Saturday, December 19th, but one of my co-workers was looking for hours that week and asked to take my shifts that weekend, definitely was not going to pass that offer up! That gave me an extra 5 days of maternity leave! I had off on Christmas Eve, so we spent the afternoon at Patrick's moms and then the evening with my family at my parents. It was our first time leaving the house besides running errands in a LONG time. Branko still has not been to a store or restaurant yet, dang covid..
Month 3: Branko still has not slept through the night, but getting close, some nights. Branko loves to smile and wants to laugh so bad. He loves to "coo" and "a-goo" throughout the day, but especially before bed. He loves to play in his gym and swat at his hanging elephant that has a bell in it. He's starting to grab anything he can get his hands on and put it in his mouth. But his favorite thing to put in his mouth are his hands, especially the right hand and especially in the bath. 


Patrick's Aunt Nancy and Uncle Greg bought these stuffed animals for Branko. This particular company donates food to families. This picture is from Christmas Eve, outfit #1.
Branko's first Christmas gift to open!

Not pictured what it actually is: a play walker!
Outfit #2. Getting snuggles in with Ava and Auntie Jodi.


Snuggles with Grandma!
His new favorite light up rattle from Patrick's mom
A little out of order, back to outfit #1 on Christmas Eve.



Playing the "air drums" with dad.



Branko also wore this outfit a lot, well whenever Patrick dressed him for the day. We figured this would probably be the last time he would get to wear it since the niners didn't make it to the playoffs.

Throwback to the first time he wore the onesie.
I had to take this picture to show how big Branko has gotten.
Throwback to when he was only a teeny tiny week old baby.
Starting to show interest in holding his own bottle. Good job buddy!
Our happy guy! These pj's were from my friend Jenna, they have band-aids, stethoscopes, and other nursing accessories on them :)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First smiles!

New Beginnings

Christmas in Florida!